Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cleaning schedule

I am challenging myself to begin following the excellent cleaning schedule that I set up several years ago. I have the intention of following it at the beginning of every week and by Tuesday or Wednesday I have become too busy or lazy to continue to follow through on it. If I would just motivate myself for about an hour every night my weekends would be so much better.

Monday - kitchen
Tuesday - dining room
Wednesday - living room
Thursday - bathrooms
Friday - bedrooms (this is to be a group effort by everyone who has a bedroom at this house)
Saturday - touch up a bit, finish the laundry and clean out the fridge

In addition, I would like to run at least one load of laundry every day and keep up with the dishes

2 comments:

  1. I'll say it again, "Sounds a lot like me..."

    http://waysofherhousehold.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Especially since I can't do anything until at least 5 or 6 in the evening. Just tired of the mess I guess.

    ReplyDelete