Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tuesday

Handwriting class, my favorite time of day. I love the sweet silence of freshly sharpened pencils working hard AND independently. There are no questions about handwriting. There is nothing to ask your neighbor about. The only time of day when all 18 (soon to be 19) can sit silently and work on their own. :-) I know I keep saying silent, but seriously, it's the only part of my day that no one is demanding something from me. Ahhh, that's nice.... I think we'll do two pages today...




The fiddler crab decided to be acrobatic last night and climbed all the way to the top of a very skinny plant. He just sat there for quite a while before climbing back down.


I had an earlier evening last night without extra evening meetings, this made it possible to accomplish my goal of getting the dining room cleaned up. I was even finished before the kids went to bed!! I also got the dishes done. Sadly the laundry is being run but not folded... This doesn't bode well for the weekend as we have church tonight (the kids have their Christmas program for school tonight) and weekly meeting tomorrow night. I think the kiddos are going to spend the night at Mom's on Friday, maybe that will be my Friday evening/Saturday morning project...

The baby was very anxious to be helpful. He vacuumed for about 10 to 15 minutes right before bed and was very upset that it was bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment