Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday

It may have taken until almost 11, but I did get the kitchen cleaned up last night. We had our last FPU class last night which threw me off in that it took a three hour chunk of time in the prime part of the evening during which time I would have been able to clean. It helped that my husband had run a load of dishes befor I got home from school and when the dog tracked mud in, the boys begged for wet washcloths to scrub the floor. They didn't do a perfect job on the floor, but I still counted it as done because I frankly didn't want to scrub the floor at that time of night.

Of course the dishes were also done. I got a load of laundry washed, but not dried or folded. So not perfectly done, but I think that it was close enough to check Monday off as an accomplishment. Whew! Now on to Tuesday...

2 comments:

  1. Mine tried to help me clean the bathroom floor yesterday. Only he didn't ask for a rag, he used his blanket. It was quite traumatic when I took it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I can imagine the crying... He wasn't using toilet water was he? :-)

    ReplyDelete