Saturday, December 18, 2010

Done!!

The Christmas shopping is pretty well done. We had planned on a lighter Christmas this year and we did spend less money, but I think we got just as much "stuff" as usual... The problem came in when I was trying to even out the number of packages to open... Not an easy task!! At least it is done and most of it is wrapped and under the tree... New this year, I ordered a free month trial of Amazon Prime with the free two-day shipping. That way I was able to ship out to our family all over the country and not have to pay extra for it. I did almost all my shopping through Amazon this year. I even skipped the lines and craziness of the stores and did the shopping for my kids online. Now I just have to remember to cancel it in January before we have to pay for a year long membership...

No comments:

Post a Comment