Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday

Sadly Wednesday was a wash. I didn't even get home from church until close to 10. Today wasn't much better since I had two meetings after school. I guess there will be much cleaning on Saturday...

At least the cantata was a success!! The children were very well-behaved. They stood up at the front with no fighting and a minimum of chatter. Victory!! If you spent a day in my classroom, you would understand what a sacrifice that truly was.

For a couple of our students, it was their first time in church. One family transferred in right before Thanksgiving. They have three students in our school- one of which is in my class. It made me feel good about the sacrifice my family is making for me to have this job when- the day after his first church service - he comes up to me and says, "I know what Christmas is all about! It's about Jesus!". Yes, yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment